Boo


Spending a fortune on a cheap, poorly made costume will never be an option for me. Past years I've been in home made costumes straight from mums sewing machine, old clothes cut up or even adapting past costumes into something new. E.g. Turning a fairy costume into something a little more me and spraying the whole thing black.

 I'm not totally mad for Halloween but this year a good friend of mine had a party so I HAD to put something good together. I had in my head that I was going to dress as a gypsey, but when I walked into the charity shop in Bridge of allan and a long sleeved, cheetah print dress caught my eye, a four legged feline I was now to be. The ears for my costume were already in the big bag of Halloween goodies my mum has collected over the years (like me she is a hoarder) and the coursette to break up the patter and give the dress a little more shape was already waiting in the sidelines as part of my gypsey costume.





The dress is BCBG MAXAZRIA, a French company now based in America. Their dresses can be bought on ASOS and from their website the dresses are sold for between £150 to £350, so an absolute bargain for a tenner! The dress is also in great, nearly new condition and I love the feel of the fabric.
The Earings that are being beautifully modelled by scary Monty were also found in a charity shop, brand new and trendy at the moment!



Comments

Popular Posts

Pageviews