Charity Shops for Days

If you have a mother like mine, one whom is addicted to the reduced section in Tesco, one who will buy one of something totally useless just make the most of the BOGOF offer and a mum who just can't resist the sales rack, you will also know what its like to be dragged around countless amounts of charity shops. Like myself as a young teen you  probably wanted to follow the crowd, shop in New Look or River Island and follow the trends because that was always the safe option. However stores selling £30 tops that can't even handle the first wash could never compete with the cheap and great value a charity shop in my mums eyes. Rockin up in your own make-do style would just have to do for you and I.

But when compliments started coming in on a new £2.50 top or 50p scarf that big Dionne just picked up from shop.shelter.org.uk I realised there may be some method in the madness. From then on I was no longer being dragged around the sale isles and jumble sales, I became an apprentice shopper for bargains and great value for money. I learnt how to spot the clothes and labels worth a second glance and how to shop for clothes that I liked, not what the trends told me was right.  Now not only do I get the best bargains and still keep up on fashion, but I also know where all the best Charity shops are in the central of Scotland and in this blog I am going to tell you about my favourite locations to shop charity, why they are the best and put together a new outfit in each town I visit over the next couple of months.



                                                                                                 
                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts

Pageviews